according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “Regulations“)
1. Identity and contact details of the administrator – the company ZPROGO team s.r.o., IČ 27832775, with registered office at Karlovo náměstí 290/16, Nové Město, 120 00 Prague 2, registered in the commercial register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, insert 232989, is the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator“). Contact information Administrator – contact person: David Petřek, phone: +420 603 428 686, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, delivery address Karlovo náměstí 290/16, Nové Město, 120 00 Prague 2 (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator< /strong>”).
2. The Administrator has not appointed a personal data protection officer.
3. The administrator can process personal data necessary for the proper performance of its activities.
4. Personal data is information about an identified or identifiable natural person, on the basis of which the person can be directly or indirectly identified (in particular first and last name, place of residence, date of birth, contact address, telephone number, e-mail, IP address, identifiers in social networks and communication platforms, bank account number, etc., including their later updates). The subject of processing, unless the situation requires it, is not sensitive personal data.
5. The purpose of the processing is based on the specific processing case, in general it is mainly the processing of the service offer, information about the services, preparation and implementation of the contract. The data subject registers on the Administrator’s website (the so-called registration program) and thus provides his personal data in order to download photos without the Administrator’s logo, download graphic drawings, automatically insert the initial into the online calculation, monitor downloaded photos and graphic drawings. After registration, the Administrator decides whether the registered customer will have an active account or not. A notification will be sent to your e-mail about the activation of your account. The administrator is authorized to modify the format of personal data (e.g. the telephone number can be modified from the format 603 428 686 to the format +420 603 428 686). Registration may be canceled by the Administrator at any time without giving reasons. The administrator is entitled to use the provided personal data also for business and marketing purposes, such as evaluating the purchasing behavior of the data subject.
6. The legal basis for the processing is primarily the reasons according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) to c), and f) Regulation, unless otherwise stipulated in a specific case.
7. The processor of personal data is the server, web, cloud and IT service provider CS Technologies s.r.o., ID: 27463249, with registered office at Akademika Heyrovského 1178/6, 500 03 Hradec Králové, registered in the commercial register maintained by the Regional Court in Hradec Králové, section C , insert 20540. Other recipients and processors of personal data may be external providers of accounting, legal services, or cooperating business partners, whose identity will be disclosed upon request, as well as employees and associates of the Administrator.
8. Personal data will not be provided to third parties from countries outside the EU and EEA, or to international organizations, unless it is necessary to proceed differently in a specific case (especially if this is stipulated by a legal regulation or an enforceable decision).
9. Personal data will be stored in accordance with applicable legal regulations for the period during which the Administrator will provide services or fulfill the contract and/or for the period necessary to fulfill archiving obligations according to applicable legal regulations; for contractual documents, it will usually be no longer than 10 years from their termination/implementation. An exception may be the retention of personal data for business and marketing purposes, which may be retained until the consent of the data subject is revoked.
10. On behalf of the administrator, the processor will process personal data by electronic means with and/or without the help of automated procedures, including profiling as part of marketing campaigns.
11. Personal data is obtained exclusively from data subjects.
12. In connection with the processing of personal data, according to the Regulation, data subjects primarily have the following rights:
I. for access to personal data, incl. requesting confirmation as to whether or not the personal data concerning them are being processed and, if so, for what purposes, to what extent, to whom they are made available, the planned storage period, the existence of the right to correction, erasure, restriction of processing or rights object to the processing, sources of obtaining personal data, and whether automatic decision-making takes place based on the processing of personal data, including possible profiling. Related to this is the right to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed; its first provision is free of charge, for further provision the Administrator may demand a reasonable payment of administrative costs;
II. to correct and complete personal data, when the Administrator corrects or completes inaccurate/missing personal data without undue delay;
III. to deletepersonal data according to Article 17 of the Regulation, especially if it is no longer needed for the purpose being processed or consent is revoked;
IV. to limit the processing of personal data according to Article 18 of the Regulation, until disputed questions regarding the processing of personal data are resolved;
V. on the transferability of personal data according to Article 20 of the Regulation, which corresponds in particular to the right to obtain your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and if it is technically feasible, the right for the Administrator to transfer the data to another administrator;
VI. automated individual decision-making – i.e. the right not to be the subject of any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, unless this is necessary for the performance of the contract;
VII. revoke the granted consent to the processing of personal dataif the legal basis for the processing was the reason according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) Regulations. Revocation of consent does not affect the legality of processing based on consent that was given before its revocation.
The rights described above can be exercised with the Administrator by written registered letter or email sent to the above addresses.
In addition, the Regulation makes it possible to file a complaint in connection with the processing of personal data with the Office for Personal Data Protection. More information and contact details are available at https://www.uoou.cz/
Furthermore, the data subject has the right to object at any time free of charge to the processing of personal data. On the basis of a written request, the Administrator does not process personal data further, unless he proves serious legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subject. You can object to processing for direct marketing purposes at any time.
Failure to provide data may result in the contract not being concluded. If the Controller uses personal data for a purpose other than that specified here, it will provide information about this other purpose and other information provided by law.
I CONSENT to the processing of personal data for business purposes:
By checking this box (a), I grant the company ZPROGO team s.r.o., registered in the commercial register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, file 232989 (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator“), consent to the processing of my personal data contained in this form (i.e. in particular name, surname, telephone, e-mail address) according to the conditions specified in the information on the processing of personal data available here (https://www.usb21.cz/gdpr), with which I have properly familiarized myself beforehand and fully understood them; (b) I confirm that I am not under the age of 16; (c) I acknowledge that the requested personal data is necessary for all activities in connection with the requested service, which is in particular the processing of the service offer, information about the services, the preparation and execution of the contract, and that my name, surname and e-mail address may be further used to send commercial messages; (d) I am aware that I can refuse the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending business communications at any time at the email address email@example.com, and that I have the right to withdraw my above-mentioned consent at any time by sending a letter to the address ZPROGO team s.r.o., Karlovo náměstí 290/16, Nové Město, 120 00 Prague 2, or by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Revocation of consent does not affect the legality of processing based on the consent given before the revocation. The basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the data subject pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) Regulation EP 2016/679. By giving this consent electronically, I confirm that the Administrator has given me all the necessary information regarding the consent to the processing of my personal data and that the electronic consent expresses an informed and proper expression of will.
By ticking this box, I agree that the company ZPROGO team s.r.o., IČ 27832775, with registered office at Karlovo náměstí 290/16, Nové Město, 120 00 Prague 2, registered in the commercial register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague , section C, insert 232989 (hereinafter referred to as the “Company“) sent commercial communications in the form of a newsletter regarding the services and goods that are the subject of the Company’s business to the email indicated in the form. For this purpose, I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in this form (i.e. in particular name, surname, telephone, e-mail address) according to the conditions specified in the information on the processing of personal data available here (https://www.usb21.cz/gdpr), with which I familiarize myself properly in advance mil/a and fully understood them. I am aware that I can withdraw my consent to the sending of commercial communications at any time by sending a letter to ZPROGO team s.r.o., Karlovo náměstí 290/16, Nové Město, 120 00 Prague 2, or by email to the address email@example.com.